Friday, July 31, 2009

SoShelli Birthday Challenge


I created some 1st Birthday invitations for a friend of mine whose daughter is turning 1 in August. She showed me a pictuere of the plate and decorations that are going to be the theme of the party and I used that to help me design the card. Here is a picture of the party decorations, plates, napkins and such:

And here is the invitation I designed for her. She had some specific things she wanted me to keep in mind. It needed to be 5 X 7, hold a photo, and use the cupcake stamp from the crazy for cupcakes set. Here it is!


I used Melon Mambo, Lavendar Lace, Elegant Eggplant and Pretty in Pink for the colors. Doesn't that picture fit it all perfectly!!!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I love how it turned out...Her picture on the invite was the perfect touch.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...