Monday, December 14, 2009

Digital Christmas Cards

Here are some digital Christmas cards I designed this year. I created them as a 4 X 6 photo and just designed 4 X 5.25. I then had them printed out at Sams club, cut off teh extra strip and mounted to a card! Quick and easy "handmade" cards! Hey I did design them, so what if I didn't hand cute every piece and stamp and tape together hundreds...it's still handmade if you ask me...just more efficiant when you have to make a bunch! Ok so this one isn't a Christmas card, but it was a gift I made for Christmas! I gave a set of cards to my son's music teacher, also made some for my sister (cause she is a music teacher) and I made some for myself (cause I teach music too!)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...