Thursday, October 21, 2010

And yes some more birthday fun

So you will just have to visulaize until next week when I have a picture of the final project! Instead of goody bags for this party I am making rice krispie treats. I will wrap one up and tie it with some fun ribbon and then this is the label that will be going on top of it. I know personally I throw away much of the stuff that comes in goody bags, or it gets lost or broken or ends up cluttering up a drawer. So to avoid spending money on things that will porbably be thrown away I figured I would make something yummy. I think I will carry on this tradition from now on too! They will look so cute when done!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!! I can't wait to see what else you post for this party!!!! Everything is Perfect!!!!! I'm telling you... you should change your name to A-Mazing!!!!!! Keep posting! -Sandii

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...