Friday, October 8, 2010

Crafty Idea Book

So I am always writing my crafty ideas on random post it notes...and well those get lost, or start to pike up and I have no idea where my ideas are! And then I forget about all the great ideas I had, cause I lose them...so I decided to make a notebook to keep track of everything in one handy little place! I created this file digitally, I love the look of it, almost looks just like my craft desk! And then I simply uploaded it to shutterfly and printed out a lined 200 page notebook with my design as the cover! How fun is that?!! You can also get a blank notebook, which I will be creating for my artist of a son soon here...per his request. So if you like my notebook and want your own, I thought I would offer up the file...then I realized this kit isn't for commercial use :( SO....you can't have THIS particular notebook, but if you would like me to create one for you just send me an email and I would be happy to make one up with one of my commercial use kits, and offer it here on the blog for the usual $1. The file
The finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...