Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

So here is the adorable little treat I came up for Zach to give out at school and to his friends. I saw a box of rice krispie treats at wal mart, 12 came in a box for just $3.00! I knew I could make something fun with them! So I measured it and made a fun front and back piece, and the great thing was both pieces fit on a 4 X 6 so I just had them printed out at Sams, cut them out and taped them to the rice krispies! I think they came out pretty cute! So today's freebie, since it's Halloween is the front of the rice krispie. You can do the same thing I did, make it into a card...or something else you can dream up! Just remember it's for PERSONAL USE ONLY! FrontBack
Freebie download for PERSONAL USE ONLY!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Halloween post on Nov. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...