Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hershey Nugget Labels

I am SO excited about these! I have wanted to make custom labels for I don't even know how long! Well I finally was able to figure out how to do it! You probably saw my customized return address labels that matched my son's birthday invites. Well I took it a step further and make some fun...and spooky Halloween labels for Hershey nuggets! I love how they turned out! You can pick up your printable in my Etsy store for just $6.50. The great thing is there is no shipping charge because the file is emailed to you...which means you then have it FOREVER! You can print out as many sheets of labels as you want year after year after year, for just one small fee. So if you like them please go over and pick yourself up your favorite set and support me so I can continue to create some fun things!

This post participating in:

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap    up           party!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...