Monday, October 11, 2010

Homemade Magnets!

So as I was going through the desk drawer I found that I had 2 printable magnet sheets! So of course I had to use some of my fabulous fall pictures to make some fun magnets! This was such a fun and easy project to do and I LOVE having pictures of us as our magnets! So all I did was pick a few photos and arrange them on an 8.5 X 11 page, I sized my magnets about 2 X 3...I think maybe a little bigger...either way I got 9 on my sheet. Then I simply told the printer to print! And here they are, some homemade magnets! Of course I did say I had 2 sheets of magnet paper, so I have some fun scrapbook-y type magnets to make next, ooh maybe Halloween magnets! Keep an eye out, you know I will show you when I finish them!
The group of magnets arranged so nicely before use!

The file I arranges and printed, you can see that 2 of them have had fun photo masks done to them along with some muting of the color, it's hard to see in the photo but they also have the boys names and ages on them too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...