Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas Stationary and Letters from Santa

I am so excited about these things, I couldn't wait to post them. I know I know Thanksgiving first then Christmas, but everyone else in the world seems to have Christmas on the brain so if I don't start sharing my Christmas stuff soon, I will get left in the dust! Anyway I designed some "Letters from Santa" paper that I will customize with your childs name, and even a note if you want! How cute would it be for your kids to get a note from Santa on his own letterhead paper :) I made 2 versions to choose from, both are available in my Etsy store, and they are great because you print them out on your own printer :) Then I made a few Christmas stationary papers for those of you who like to send out a note with your Christmas cards every year. How about some cute paper that never runs out? It's better than buying a pack of paper at the store #1 because it's WAY cuter, #2 cause it doesn't run out and you can print it out over and over again year after year! Those are available in my Etsy store as well. And you will also see som ecustom address labels, I can make address labels to match your stationary if you like! Go check it out!









And here's todays freebie, nothing like mixing Halloween and Christmas in the same post huh? Sorry about that, remember it's FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Halloween post on Nov. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Nov. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...