Monday, November 15, 2010

Plymouth Rock Brag Book

Ok sorry to those of you who were collecting the Turkey Day freebie brag book...there was some confusion about me using Just so Scrappy's kits...so in order to stop the confusion I will only be making freebies with her kits every once in a while. I do have her permission to use her kits for the items I sell, I would never use something without a designers permission. I LOVE her stuff and I love creating with it. Be sure to check out her store and support her because she is a wonderful designer and a wonderful person!

And don't worry I will be offering the Turkey Day brag book for just $1.00 for anyone who wants the whole thing! But the great news is I made another brag book for Thanksgiving with the kit Plymouth Rock by 4 My Babies Scraps! So for the next 10 days you can pick up this great 5 x 7 brag book, but after 10 days it won't be free anymore so be sure to check back each day so you don't miss out!



SORRY LINK EXPIRED. But you can still get the whole kit, just click: HERE
OR get the whole 10 page Brag Book set, just click: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...