Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas desktop theme

So when my dad rebuilt and fixed my computer I told him I would "pay" him with new monthly computer desktop backgrounds showcasing his favorite grandkids (don't worry they are his only grandkids so I can say that!) So here is the December computer background he got, and of course I put it on my computer too :) And for you...FREE! A blank one for you to add your photo to and set as your computer background! I used Just So Scrappy's new kit Holly Days, it's such a cute one, I can't wait to play with it some more!
This freebie is for personal use only! http://www.mediafire.com/i/?q3wd2xo7bexgkmq

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...