Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sweet Monkey Brag Book Day 5

Hi everyone! So I just wanted to put a little note out there about my CT call. If you are thinking about applying but you just aren't sure I say just go for it! You NEVER know! I have had a lot of ladies say they wish they were good enough, or they aren't sure if their style is what I am looking for...and I say just give it a try! I might just pick you! I am just looking for ladies who love to scrap and make well balanced layouts with lots of photos...and who can be committed to making 2 layouts with each new release I have. Which is about 2 kits per month right now. If you don't have a blog, you can always post in an extra gallery or on facebook so don't let that stop you from applying. If you have been hesitant just go ahead and try! And if you have applied, thank you! Please make sure you have sent me links to your galleries, if I can't see any of your layouts how can I choose??
















































Here is today's freebie! For personal use only!




1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...