Sunday, July 3, 2011

Final day of the Boo Boo's & Bandaids Brag Book freebie

It's the last day of the Boo Boo's & Bandaids freebie brag book! And perfect timing, tomorrow will start the Stars & Stripes brag book on the 4th of July! Even if you aren't in the USA, I am sure you can relate to the patriotic feel that the holiday embodies!

My store: http://www.amandacreation.com/

Today's freebie comes from my Boo Boo's & Bandaids kit! Stop by here for the next 10 days to pick up each page!

Here is today's freebie: DOWNLOAD For personal use only.
a fabulous thank you would be visiting HERE to help me win a prize!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your CUTE bb album with me.LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this beautiful gift and enjoy your 4th of July

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for 9-10. Should have taken some pictures of hubby while he was in the hospital but forgot.
    KG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. These medical files are SOO cute!!!!!!! Thanks you so much!!!!! I am not following ya!!!!

    Christy
    www.everdaylittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...