Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Release! and Glad You're My Dad day 6

I have a new kit in my store! It's called Lots O' Bots and it's for all of the robot lovers out there! This kit is full of robots and tons of other cool things! It includes 1 Alpha, 43 Papers and 191 Elements, so plenty to work with! There are matching brag book pages, cluster frames, quick pages and titles and of course the BIG Bundle! Kerri also made some awesome word art to coordinate with this kit! And just for fun, I even have a pack of iron on t-shirt transfers for you to make your own t-shirts! Be watching the blog, I will be showing you some pictures of my kids wearing their home made t-shirts using this kit! Kerri from my CT even did a great tutorial on her blog on how you can use your digital scrapbooking kits to make your own T-shirts! Be sure to check it out HERE







I have day 6 for you today, thanks for stopping by! And here are a few pages from Linda!

Glad You're My Dad and all the extras can be found HERE Today's freebie comes from my kit Glad You're My Dad. For Personal Use Only. DOWNLOAD
A fabulous thank you would be to visit HERE to help me win a prize! (and your clicks really do count! I was the #1 winner for June in visitors, so keep clicking I really appreciate it!)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your COOL pages with me.LOVE them ALL!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...