Friday, September 16, 2011

Final day of the Piper Isabelle brag book freebie!

I hope you enjoyed the special treat of 2 brag book freebies a day! I have to say it probably won't happen too often it's a lot of work to get these posts together just once a day not to mention twice! If you appreciated it and love your new FREE brag books would you please click HERE for me? You don't have to do anything, or buy anything, you won't get signed up for anything, but if each of you just clicked on it once that would be enough for me to win the month of September in sending the most people to see the My Memories store. They have a wonderful rewards program for designers and I can win some great prizes for being a designer in their store. So it would be more than appreciated if you clicked once and came back and got the freebie :) Hey I could win airline tickets, and if I did I would use them to go to the digital scrapbooking convention where I would learn tons of new things...which means more awesome kits for you hee hee!




Here is today's freebie for personal use only. DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for another CUTE bb album.LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...