Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Release and New freebie!

New Release time! My favorite time! I love getting a new kit finished up, mainly because it means I get to start another one on my list! My newest kit here is called Apple Pickin'. It's the perfect kit to start off Fall with! We actually just went apple picking yesterday, I was thrilled I already had a great kit to use to scrap those pictures hee hee! This kit has tons of texture in it, fuzzy felt (my new favorite) chipboard, cardstock and cardboard. It's also a great kit for back to school photos or just your Fall photo shoot in general. There is lots in this kit, it comes with 1 alpha, 50 papers and 186 elements. I also have a coordinating brag book, set of cluster frames, quick pages, page titles, an extra set of alphabets and word art from Kerri! There's lots to choose from! Head HERE to see all of the goodies up close!






This week's page inspiration from the CT is from my Play Day kit. So come back each day to see some layouts from the girls on the CT using that fun kit! Today's layout was made by Amber, how sweet are those little girls???




Today's freebie was made using my kit "Time to Rhyme". The kit and all the extras can be found HERE. For Personal Use Only. If you feel like saying thanks for the freebie, a fabulous thank you would be to visit HERE to help me win a great prize! (and your clicks really do count! I was the #1 winner for June in visitors, so keep clicking I really appreciate it!)
DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

  1. The new release is fantastic! thank you so much for the the brag book page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...