Thursday, September 8, 2011

Time to Rhyme brag book day 3 and New Release!

I have a really fun new release to tell you about! It's called No Ants Allowed! This kit was a collaboration between me and Crazy-4-Monograms! We each added fun elements and papers ot the kit, and then between the two of us we made LOTS of fun extras to coordinate with it! Because it was a combined effort the kit has tons of goodies in it and there are so many fun pieces to choose to go along with it! Head HERE to see the kit and all of the extras, we have a $5 bundle and a $10 bundle that includes it ALL!




It's time for the Time to Rhyme brag book day 3! I hope you are enjoying my Dr. Suess themed kit!!! This will be perfect in March when all the schools start to celebrate Dr. Suess's birthday! Today's Play Day pages are from Katy, whose daughter made a clubhouse underneath a chair! How cute are these???!!!





Today's freebie was made using my kit "Time to Rhyme". The kit and all the extras can be found HERE. For Personal Use Only. If you feel like saying thanks for the freebie, a fabulous thank you would be to visit HERE to help me win a great prize! (and your clicks really do count! I was the #1 winner for June in visitors, so keep clicking I really appreciate it!)<
DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the adorable bb page! Love the new collab! it's awesome! clicked for you, hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...