Friday, September 9, 2011

Time to Rhyme brag book day 4

I have day 4 of the Time to Rhyme brag book for you! And check it out, today's pages are from Kerri on my CT...and she is the one who makes the fabulous word art packs that coordinate with my kits! Here is her pages and her Play Day word art!






Today's freebie was made using my kit "Time to Rhyme". The kit and all the extras can be found HERE. For Personal Use Only. If you feel like saying thanks for the freebie, a fabulous thank you would be to visit HERE to help me win a great prize! (and your clicks really do count! I was the #1 winner for June in visitors, so keep clicking I really appreciate it!)<
DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the adorable quick page!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...