Saturday, September 10, 2011

Time to Rhyme brag book day 5

I have day 5 of the brag book for you today, and some awesome inspiration from Linda using the Play Day kit! I love the circles on her pages!




Today's freebie was made using my kit "Time to Rhyme". The kit and all the extras can be found HERE. For Personal Use Only. If you feel like saying thanks for the freebie, a fabulous thank you would be to visit HERE to help me win a great prize! (and your clicks really do count! I was the #1 winner for June in visitors, so keep clicking I really appreciate it!)<
DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 10, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! Thank you so much for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for another terrific bb page!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...