Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Time to Rhyme brag book day 8

Theresa is back with more Play Day pages! I think it's safe to say she is addicted to scrapping LOL I love this 2 page spread of pictures playing at the mall!





Today's freebie was made using my kit "Time to Rhyme". The kit and all the extras can be found HERE. For Personal Use Only. If you feel like saying thanks for the freebie, a fabulous thank you would be to visit HERE to help me win a great prize! (and your clicks really do count! I was the #1 winner for June in visitors, so keep clicking I really appreciate it!)<
DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for another CUTE page.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for another adorable bb page!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...