Friday, December 30, 2011

New Holiday Page Templates!

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been MIA the past week, I am sure you have all been just as busy with the holidays as I was. I completely enjoyed our Christmas this year, and have been enjoying a week of getting the house back to "normal" organizing and completing some home projects while the hubby has had the week off. We have done some fun things, like our trip to Lego Land today, and movie night and just enjoyed being together as a family this week. It hasn't left much time for the blog or "work" but I do have a new kit in the works that is almost finished, and I am itching to get back to designing and have some fun kits in mind coming up soon! So stay tuned! I wanted to share with you today the page templates I made. These come as layered PSD files and help make scrapping those holiday photos a lot quicker! I thought I would show you these and then show you all the awesome pages my CT created using them to give you some inspiration! I hope you all have a safe and happy New Years Eve Celebration, and I will be starting the new year off with a bang! You can find the templates in my store here: http://amandacreation.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6_30&products_id=457
















1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have in the works Amanda!!

    Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...