Saturday, May 5, 2012

Lots of INSD fun!!

Are you having a great time picking up sorts of fabulous freebies and snaggin some great deals on your favorite designer's products?? I have been! I still have to hop along the My Memories blog train and see what everyone has to offer! If you haven't done that yet I highly suggest it! I am giving away an entire kit for free this weekend!

 In addition to an amazing freebie I have set my store to 50% off for the weekend!!! Kits and extras are just $.75 BIG Bundles are just $2.50 and MEGA Bundles are only $5!!! If you have to have it all you can pick up the Buy My Store option!!! You get everything in my store for one low price, and it even includes all new releases for May!!! It's an AWESOME deal! Be sure to stop by the store www.amandacreation.com

 And if you like my designs you will love Sweet Pea Designs! Be sure you stop be her blog (she has a freebie on the MM train too!) And she has an awesome sale happening for just tomorrow! Don't miss out! http://sweet-pea-designz.blogspot.com/ Have fun shopping everyone!


2 comments:

  1. You did a great job promoting your NSD sales and I love your blog design - it's so cheerful! ~Christine Smith || Owner - CUDigitals.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the awesome kit and sale! Wish I had more to spend, but was able to get a few things so I'm glad!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...