Thursday, June 7, 2012

A few Father's Day Printables

I have been creating some really cute printable gifts for Father's Day. I thought I would share 3 of them that are in the store.  I have a few more up my sleeve, so stay tuned...I think I have 3 more I would like to get created! Here are the ones I have so far:


A cute #1 dad certificate, just print it out either from your home printer, or upload to your favorite photo finisher, fill it out and give it to dad and let him know he's #1!!  It purposely doesn't day Father's Day on it so you could give it to him just because too!  You can find it HERE in my store.

This one is my most favorite!  We will be doing this for my husband this year!  It's a cute little interview to have your kids answer and fill out about their dad! I can't wait to hear what silly things my kids come up with! I am always looking for meaningful gifts that help capture my kids at their age, usually I try to do handprints, or have them hand write something so I can see their handwriting at that age, here you will not only capture your little ones but also give dad a meaningful...and probably very funny gift!  It's sized 8 X 10 so you can frame it when you are done! You can find it HERE in my store. There's one with Grandpa on the title too included!And last but not least I have a cute subway art printable, ready to be printed and framed for a quick and easy gift for dad.  You get 3 versions. An 8 X 10 without a border, an 8 X 10 with an argyle border, and a 5 x 7 (this is one I will be printing and framing for daddy's desk)  You can find this one HERE in my store.

I hope you like these printables and they help you make some memorable gifts this year! Stay tuned for a few more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...