Sunday, June 24, 2012

Outdoor Artist Brag Book freebie day 5

Here is what I gave my dad for Father's Day!  He loves root beer floats...and so do my kids...and me...so I thought why not make him up a cute gift with that theme :)  I made a few matching pieces to the Love You to Pieces kit (freebie coming soon!) that left out the yellow, and made a Dad You're A&Wesome gift....get it??  LOL.  So I made a wrapper for the 2 liter, had to have it printed out at Sams because it was too big to print at home...who am I kidding, I always print my printables out at Sams, the print quality is way superior to what I can do at home!  Then just measured the ice cream container and made a wrap around, and a top for it :)  A yummy and cute gift all in one!
 Today I have some cute hybrid projects from Lorie to share. She made an adorable card, you can see the front and inside. And my favorite is the adorable little hopscotch gift she made.  I love bag toppers!  They are a cute and simple way to dress up any gift!




The Brag Book Freebie this week is from a super fun kit called Outdoor Artist! It's perfect for all of those sidewalk chalk pictures you have!  We love going outside and creating temporary masterpieces with our chalk and all of our chalk toys, and I have so many pictures of the kids covered in chalk and their drawing, and so I had to make a kit that would work perfect with those pictures!  This kit comes with 1 alpha, upper and lower with 2 color options per letter, 54 papers and 216 elements and you can find it, and all of coordinating pieces HERE




Remember today's freebie is for personal use only.  DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for another CUTE page. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the fantastic bb page! Love the soda wrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jun. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...