Monday, July 30, 2012

A much needed vacation!

Hi everyone!  I am posting to let you know that I will be on vacation from Thursday July 26-Monday July 30th.  If you are having any problems or issues with purchases, I will resolve them as fast as I can when I return. This is just a heads up I won't be able to respond to emails until I am back.  If you make any purchases here on the blog, I won't be able to send the files until I return as well.  Hubby and I are traveling kid free to New Orleans!  We were supposed to go before we had children when I was pregnant with our first, and 2 months before our trip Katrina hit and we had to cancel.  Now it is almost 7 years later and we are going to celebrate our 10 year anniversary which was July 5th of this year!  We have never taken a trip without the kiddos so we are pretty excited to just be a couple for a few days. I am sure I will miss my babies, but I am going to enjoy having my husband's attention all to myself!  We will chat when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...