Sunday, February 10, 2013

New Release and Burnin' Love Brag Book Day 7

I have teamed up with Penny, the awesome lady behind Sweet Pea Designs! (http://sweet-pea-designz.blogspot.com/)  Our styles just mesh so well together, after making our Day at the Beach kit we decided to pair up again to bring you this adorable digger themed Valentine's Day kit Loads of Love.  It turned out wonderfully and our creative team members have been raving about it!  One of my CT ladies said it was her favorite kit yet! (and I have over 75 kits and she has 2 little girls!!)  So you know you are going to love it!!  It's full of cars and trucks and all sorts of diggers, and of course great Valentine's Day elements.  You can find the whole collection in my store HERE.  This collab will also be available at My Memories.













Today's brag book freebie comes from my new Valentine Collection Burnin' Love which can be found HERE




Please use for personal use only.  DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...