Monday, April 1, 2013

Monsters Inc Baby Shower Day 7

Today I thought I would share some more decorations, mainly the centerpieces.  These were really simple to make, they were lightweight and easy to set up!  And best of all, they looked really cool!  I got some tissue paper pom poms from the party store, they come in a pack of 3 in every color you can imagine. I also got the clear buckets at the bottom at the party store for just $1 each!  The big pole in the middle is just a dowel rod wrapped with white streamers.  The rod is secured in the bucket using a piece of floral foam wrapped in tissue paper.  So we fluffed the pom poms, then put the rods into the buckets, and then I hot glues the pom poms onto the rods.  Not too tricky, and made for a fabulous centerpiece!  The best thing is they can be taken apart and used over and over again!  Just change your tissue paper colors and you can match any theme!

So I had a extra pom pom, so instead of 2 on this one, I put the gift table sign on the bottom of the pole and we had this on the gift table


Here is one on the table

Here they all are..pretty!

 And last but not least, a fabulous idea for decoration and a gift!  The whole shower was inspired by these cute clothes I bought at Target...so I thought, well they match perfectly, why not string them up on a clothesline and have them be decoration and a gift at the same time!  So that's what I did, all of these cute clothes are monsters inc clothes that I hung up with some clothespins.  They matched the decorations, were a decoration themselves and they were my gift to my sister too!



3 comments:

  1. I have been reading about the baby shower and I must say you did a awesome job and anyone would have loved to have this as a shower theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job! Where did you get the cute gift sign for the gift table?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,

      Thanks so much! I actually designed and created everything for the shower :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...