Thursday, April 18, 2013

New Release! Captain Joshua, a pirate theme digital scrapbooking kit!

We moved into a new house not too long ago and that meant a new room for my little guy!  (well big guy got to pick a new theme too, but his didn't involve any digital scrapbooking!)  So after much debate from the 3 year old a pirate theme was decided!  So he has his adorable bedding and curtains and the cutest pirate ship lamp, but I needed something more to help me decorate his room just right. So inspired by the colors of his bedding I created this super cute pirate themed digital scrapbooking kit, and then I named it after him! I have lots of fun things planned with this kit for his room, and you know I will be showing you all of it once it's finished. Until then you can have fun with this kit scrapping your favorite pirate memories!  You can find the pirate kit and all the matching pieces in my store HERE












And if you would like to get these adorable journal cards for FREE head on over to my facebook page where they are free for fans until the 20th!!


2 comments:

  1. Love your pirate stuff!!!!
    Merinda
    Pirate Girl's Education Invasion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see pictures of what you do with the kids rooms

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...