Thursday, May 23, 2013

Father's Day Printable Party and Gift Ideas and a Freebie!



I have a new set of printables up in my store!  There are TONS to choose from and even a bundle stop by and check them all out!  I have included some of my favorites in this post.  If you wouldn't mind pinning a few of your favorites I would truly appreciate it! Head to my store  HERE
One of my most favorite printables I made this year was this fill in poem for dad.  There are blank spaces for your child to write in different things they love about dad, yet the whole poem rhymes when done!  It's completely unique and will be different with each child, and each year. That's the best thing about it, you can print out as many as you need and use it year after year to see how the answers change! 

 
Handprints are always a favorite of mine, and I am always looking for cute and creative ways to display them. I make these for each holiday and stamp my kids handprints in the, frame them and use them for decoration around that particular holiday. So give this to dad this year, and use it for decoration for years to come!  

 
Similar to the poem,  I have a fill in Dad interview.  Ask your child these questions about dad, from how tall is he, to what is you favorite thing to do with him and have a unique and memorable gift to give dad this year. I also have this titled for grandpa and a custom one as well. 
 
 
Of course I have a bundle that includes 15 different printables!  Gifts and party printables are both included in this bundle. 
 
Here are some close up photos of some more printables in this set!  Pin away!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
And finally the promised freebie! I have an adorable Father's Day Push Pop Wrapper!  The wrapper says World's Best "POP"  cute right??  See hubby mowing the grass in the background! LOL I love this picture!  So decorate some push pop containers and give dad to a special treat!
 
 
 
 
You can pick up this adorable Push Pop Wrapper HERE
Personal use only

 

 

 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...