Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Finally! The last day of school, and summer bucket list freebie!

It's FINALLY the last day of school!  Gosh I don't know what took so long this year, perhaps because we had 1 snow day and 2 flood days, I was ready to check out last week, but we have muddled through these last few days and it's time for summer!  I created a huge poster of all the fun things the kids want to do this summer and put it right on the fridge so we see it every day!  We have been working on our list for a few weeks, and they came up with some great ideas!  I love how the poster came out, and it's a cute and fun way to remember all those things we talked about doing!




I made a cute freebie for you too!  I scaled it down to 8.5 X 11, and it's blank so you can write out your list of fun things you want to make sure you do this summer!  I hope you accomplish them all!


You can get this HERE
This file is for personal use only!

7 comments:

  1. Amanda, this is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! LOVE it! My kids are bigger now, but it might be fun to have a list for summer! Thanks Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amanda! I agree with Jessica - this is awesome! My kiddos are bigger now, but it might be fun to still have a list of things to do! I love your poster - came out great!

    Lisa j.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great! thank you! last day of school here is tomorrow - my sister being a teacher can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What`a great idea THANK YOU ;~}Our summer started exactly 6 days ago.The first day of our summer. I started a daily journal of my 11yob`s out of school days while taking pictures.Im probably gonna do him a BB

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great... Thank you... Which kit did you use for it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my Main Squeeze kit..and today it's 70% off at The Studio! http://bit.ly/13cFSdQ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...