Friday, August 9, 2013

Printable Nugget Party Favors

I have a really fun new printable I am offering in my store!  I just listed these 9 sets and I plan on adding this fun party favor printable to each new party set I offer!  Many of these are great for more than just birthday parties!   These are just wrapped Nuggets.  I got some pretzel bags, which are made by Wilton and can be found in most craft stores.  The nuggets fit perfectly in those bags, and then I just tied them up with a cute ribbon! The hardest part was spelling the words backwards as I loaded them into the baggies!

Take a look at all of them HERE

 
The school one makes a perfect teacher gift, or something to set out for open house nights, or to give to your kids as they head back to school!

 

 
My most popular printable set is my Little Monster set, I just added 16 new pieces to this set to make it usable for a birthday party as well as a baby shower!
 
The soccer one is great for end of season parties, or soccer themed birthday parties, or you could even use it for a coach gift!

 

 
This one matches my Jungle Adventures party theme

 

 
Arrrr Mateys, what little pirate wouldn't love this pirate treat!

 

 
I have one for your Fiesta, which is such a popular theme for everything from baby showers to graduation parties!

 

 
This one came out to be one of my favorites, to match my Circus birthday party set!

 

 
Another sports one, great for end of season parties, baseball or T-ball themed parties of coach gifts!

 

 
And finally Cosmic Bowling!  These printables actually glow under a black light!  What a cute glowing favor this would be!


I hope you love this new printable as much as I do!  Head on over to my store to see them all as well as the whole party collections they go with! I have a few more in the works, and tons more ideas. And of course if you would like a custom word, or your child's name made into this cute nugget favor just let me know, I love to do custom orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...