Monday, February 3, 2014

Twitterpatted

Love is in the air!! Valentine's day is one of my favorite holidays to decorate for, make crafts of and celebrate! Maybe it's all the pink and red, or the candy and cookies, or heart shapes...or maybe it's just the LOVE!  Either way lots of animals have fallen in love in this adorable Valentine's day themed kit!  You'll get some puppy love, giraffes, monkeys, frogs, mice, kitties, even fish kissing in the fish bowl (my favorite!)  There are tons of hearts and flowers and other love themed goodies in this kit as well.  Everyone in this kit is TWITTERPATED!!  I hope you enjoy this kit as much as I do! This kit is created full size 12 x 12 at 30dpi for high quality printing. Not all elements are shown on the preview.  Kit contains 1 alpha, with both upper and lowercase as well as numbers and symbols, 50 papers and 201 elements!  Be sure to look for all of the adorable coordinating products to go with this kit, including 10 different styles to expand your creative possibilities! 
You can find all my Twitterpated products in my store here....
Here is some lovely inspiration from my CT Ladies...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...