Monday, December 1, 2014

Peppermint Mocha

Warm and cozy in my big easy chair, coffee beans roasting, the aroma wafts through the air.  Peppermint Mocha is my one heart’s desire, bundled up close to a crackling fire.  A soft hint of green, a splash of red, it’s the perfect night cap before I head off to bed.The Peppermint Mocha Page Kit has everything you need to make beautiful pages.  
 You can find Peppermint Mocha in my store here...
Expand your creative possibilities with beautiful coordinating papers.  These are bonus papers, not included with the kit. You can find the Peppermint Mocha Extra Papers in my store here...
These templates make scrapping those special moments a snap! You can find the Peppermint Mocha templates in my store here...
Check out the amazing {Creative Inspiration} by my lovely CT Ladies...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...